Legal & Privacy
The editor of the site www.nadyut.com is: NAD YUHT SAS
Simplified joint-stock company with capital of €500
Whose head office is located at 48, rue de l'Ourcq, 75019 PARIS
RCS: 833 414 360 00010
Intra-community VAT: FR 95 833414360
Director of publication: Mrs. Dan Thuy NGUYEN
The hosting of the website www.nadyut.com is provided by: OVH
Address: 2 rue Kellermann in Roubaix (59100)
Tel: 0 899 498 765
All elements of the site, such as texts, graphics, logos, images, photographs, videos present on this site are, unless otherwise stated, the exclusive property of NAD YUHT.
The Internet user is therefore strictly prohibited from proceeding with any reproduction, representation or distribution of any particular element forming an integral part of the site.
All reproductions and representations of the site www.nadyut.com are subject to the express and prior agreement of NAD YUHT.
The name "LA MAISON - NAD YUHT" has been the subject of a trademark registration with the INPI (trademark no.). Consequently, any reproduction of this brand, not authorized by NAD YUHT, constitutes an act of counterfeit liable to criminal and civil proceedings.
The Internet user is therefore prohibited from infringing the "LA MAISON - NAD YUHT" brand. It is strictly forbidden to use or reproduce this name, in any capacity whatsoever, and on any medium whatsoever, without the prior written consent of NAD YUHT.
The information provided on the site www.nadyut.com are given for information only. They cannot engage the responsibility of NAD YUHT. They may be modified or updated without notice.
NAD YUHT cannot be held liable for any damage of any nature whatsoever, direct or indirect, any omission or error or inability to access the Site.
The site may include information provided by external companies or hypertext links to other sites that are not managed by NAD YUHT.
The existence of a link from the site www.nadyut.com to another site does not constitute an endorsement of that site or its content.
One or more “cookies” can be placed on the hard drive of the computer of Internet users visiting the site in order to facilitate their connection to the site, the management of accounts or to store their settings in memory.
The company that collects the personal data and implements the data processing is: Nad Yuht, Société par Actions Simplifié, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 833 414 360, whose head office is located at 48 rue de l'Ourcq, 75019 Paris.
The personal data likely to be collected are as follows:
- User account: this is the data entered when creating an account (surname, first name, billing and delivery postal addresses, email address, mobile phone number, password for connecting to the customer account) ;
- Transactions: these are the data provided during purchases, information relating to orders made and returns (telephone number, address, email address and information relating to the means of payment);
- Exchanges with customer service via email@example.com or by telephone on 07 57 82 62 39;
- Newsletter: if you agree, we will also use your email address to send you our newsletters. It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link. The effect is immediate.
- Navigation: data collected during navigation on the site (date, time of connection and/or navigation, type of browser, browser language, IP address, location and geolocation data). We use this data to understand how you use our site and to constantly improve it to best suit your needs.
All information in your Account is only used in the context of your business relationship with www.nadyut.com . This information is never shared with third parties or resold. In accordance with legal obligations, we keep this information for limited periods of time, proportional to the purposes for which you communicated it to us.
Finally, your banking information is never in our possession. Transactions are entirely processed by the secure payment module of our partner Stripe.
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (art.34 of the law “Informatique et Libertés” n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978). To exercise this right, please send us a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .